Achievement Coaching Programme for Parents/Carers
Our Achievement Coaching program aims to make parenting easier and more effective for you, offering practical knowledge, support, advice and guidance as well as and tools and to help your child thrive in a nurturing environment
Parents & Caregivers
Connect with peers for support
Discover local support services
Access Achievement Training and Trusted Youth Allies workshops
Children & Young People
Gain life skills for smoother transitions
Foster healthy relationships
Enhance engagement in education
What is our Achievement Coaching Programme?
The Achievement Coaching Program is based on empowering parents and equipping them with knowledge so they feel confident to make informed decisions to support their child/children’s development.
What does our Achievement Coaching Programme Offer?
- Tailored one-to-one and/or group coaching designed to meet specific parenting needs.
- Expert advice, guidance and support to empower parents to navigate challenges their child faces more effectively.
- Comprehensive parenting support to ensure parents are well-equipped to address various aspects of their child’s growth and well-being.
How do parents benefit from the Achievement Coaching Programme?
- Strengthened Parent-Child relationships: Forging deeper connections with your child through enhanced communication and a deeper understanding of their needs.
- Improved Problem-Solving: Acquire the tools and knowledge to tackle parenting challenges with increased effectiveness.
- Stress Reduction: Discover effective strategies for managing the stress that can accompany parenting responsibilities and learn to prioritise self-care.
- Supportive Community: Connect with fellow parents participating in the program, creating a sense of community and mutual support.